It's that time again. The time where I round up all of my favorites for the month of August. This month I have 5 favorite beauty products that I am loving at the moment. These are the products I reached for everyday, and will definitely be repurchasing when they run out.
1. Mario Besdescu Control Moisturizer for Oily Skin: Per the website "This is a lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer specially formulated for oily skin. Featured are two powerful humectants—Glycerin and Panthenol (Vitamin B5)—to deliver necessary hydration without clogging pores". And it did just that! It comes with a hefty price tag $18, but it is definitely worth it.
2. The Blotterazzi: I bought this blotter sponge due to a friends recommendation. It retails for $22 and it comes with 2 sponges. To me, this is an oily girls best friend. It comes in a plastic case which makes it easy for traveling. When you feel your face getting oily, just place the sponge on your face, and volia it's gone.
3. Lush's Black Angel: I use this every night, and if I miss a night my skin feels like it. The scrub leaves my skin feeling clean, moisturized and soft. It gentle, so it's safe to use once a day. I highly highly recommend this product if you struggle with clogged pores like me or enlarged pores. This product retails for $12
4. Forever 21 Maxi Dress: This dress retails for 24.00, and I definitely got my money's worth. I have been living in this coverup this spring. Everytime I have worn it, I received a ton of compliments. It breaks my heart knowing that I now have to retire it. (Insert tear)
5. Tart Lip Scrub: Retails for 16.00 but a little goes a long way. Before I wear any Matte lipstick, I reach for this product. It leaves your lips feeling so smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Let me know what are some of your September Favs