This month I have 6 favorite beauty products that I am loving at the moment. These are the products I reached for everyday, and will definitely repurchase when they run out.
1. The Beauty Blender Sponge: where have you been all of my life? This sponge retails at 20.00, which is pretty expensive for a sponge, but it blends out your foundation and concealer so well. Had me thinking I was a pro lol.
2. Graniers Micellar Water: I have replaced my Makeup Remover wipes with this product. For about 6.99 you get 13.5 fl oz of product, and you only need a few little drops on a cotton pad. Glide the pad over your face and voila your makeup is gone. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy like some makeup remover wipe can do. FYI this doesn't take the place of you washing your face.
3. Black Radiance BB cream: This product for me has been my Holy Gail this summer. Recently I tried to switch products, but I kept coming back to this product. The reason being is because my skin hates makeup in the summer, if it even feels like make up is on my face I get sweaty, like my skin is preforming an exorcist. But this product feels like I'm wearing nothing. Now, I must tell you that my skin is oily, so I wouldn't recommend you purchase a bb cream unless it has some oil absorbing properties. I'm just letting you that if your skin is like mine, and you typically sweat a lot in the summer, and you don't mind blotting around the 5 hour mark, maybe you should look into a bb cream.
4. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: Let us just have a moment of silence for the product....thank you. I have been trying to upgrade my makeup game, and with the help of a beauty expert aka co-worker who knows a ton about makeup, I recently made the switch from Elf's setting spray to this one, and it changed my life. Keeps my makeup in place all zamn day. Trust. Me. On. This. it will change your makeup game and your life.
5. Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz: I use this spray at night after I cleanse my face. I give my face couple of pumps, let it dry and then apply my moisturizer. The next morning my skins feels nice and hydrated, and my makeup applies like a dream.
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Primer: despite the negative reviews I have read, I personally love this stuff. Maybe it's because I switched from Cover Fx primer which was horrible, to this which is fairly better. Although I am still on the looking out for my "Holy Grail" primer (taking suggesting) this primer helped my through some of the hotter months, so it gets my respect.
If you liked this blog post and would like to see more of my monthly favs, be sure to like this post.